What are the types of screen changer? What are the main uses of the screen changer?
1. The screen changer is a manual or automatic switching device that includes one or more filters
2. It is used to filter out foreign particles and impurities when the plasticized material flows through the filter screen. It is used for the melt filter screen changer used in the extrusion production line of plastic, rubber, chemical fiber and ceramics.
3. Screen changers include low-cost manual screen changers to highly complex non-stop voltage stabilizing automatic screen changers, suitable for extruders with screw diameters from 35mm to 300mm.
4. Screen changers are often used in the following production lines:
(1) From the plastic resin synthesis reaction device to the extrusion granulation production line of bulk granules
(2) Ceramic extrusion line
(3) Polymer (plastic and rubber) molding production line, including blown film, cast film, sheet, pipe, profile, plastic recycling, pelletizing, wire drawing, underwater pelletizing, masterbatch pelletizing, and extrusion lamination production line.
(4) Suitable for all kinds of pelletizers, extruders, film blowing machines, wire drawing machines, sheet extruders, pipe extruders.
5. Apply different types of screen changers to meet different application and process requirements. Manual or low-speed screen changers require that the production line must have a short time to stop filtering to make changes, while high-speed screen changers and some special-structured screen changers can change the screen without stopping or when the extrusion speed is slowed down.
6. Types of screen changers:
Mesh belt type continuous screen changer
Single-plate double-station quick screen changer
Double-plate double-station quick screen changer
Single pillar double station screen changer
Double pillar double station screen changer
Manual screen changer
Backflush type screen changer